Re: Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 4 and 10.4 Release 9

Re: Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 4 and 10.4 Release 9

Mike Swingler wrote:

Java Web Start in Update 4 now relies on the latest (Java SE 6) version of launcher/deployment classes which are designed to launch in all versions of Java, back to 1.4.

How does that work on machines that lack a 64-bit-capable CPU?

The one machine that's running Leopard here is 64-bit (Core 2 Duo), but I'd like to know what to expect when I get around to upgrading the other machines, which are not 64-bit.

  -- GG