Re: Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 4 and JavaAppLauncher

Re: Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 4 and JavaAppLauncher

IntelliJ, jEdit, and tomcat start flawlessly for me.

There's a huge positive difference in java web start:
- Thawte FreeMail certificates signed applications (as explained on dallaway.com) now show-up as properly validated (although the checkbox for trust indicates "trust all from this website" while it should show "trust all with this signature" or?)
- JNLP-extensions that are installers are now always correctly interpreted (they used to fail with a missing main-class wrong warning)
- JDK 1.6 is properly honoured when requested by the JNLP even if my prefs say 1.5 is better

Real good work guys!

paul