Where can I find the devdocs for Mac OS X 10.5 Java Update 4?

Where can I find the devdocs for Mac OS X 10.5 Java Update 4?

The site is still listing "Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 4 - Dev
Docs-9M3063 (Disk Image)" and this is supposed to be a developer preview.

Is the released version identical?

Regards,
Joern.