Re: Where can I find the devdocs for Mac OS X 10.5 Java Update 4?

Re: Where can I find the devdocs for Mac OS X 10.5 Java Update 4?

On Jun 16, 2009, at 3:11 PM, Joern Huxhorn wrote:

The site is still listing "Java for Mac OS X 10.5 Update 4 - Dev
Docs-9M3063 (Disk Image)" and this is supposed to be a developer preview.

Is the released version identical?

If it's not identical, I'd be surprised. The technically GM version has not been posted though.

Mike Swingler
Java Runtime Engineer
Apple Inc.