Re: Recent JavaForMacOSX10.5Update4 and Java 6 selection issues

Re: Recent JavaForMacOSX10.5Update4 and Java 6 selection issues

Mike,

Thanks for the quick reply.

Can you explain (or point me to somewhere) how the new java_home and
the GUI "Java Preferences" tools interact?
My /System/Library/Frameworks/JavaVM.framework/Versions still has
Current and CurrentJDK linking to 1.5, but "java -version" comes back
as 1.6 on command line now...

just trying to see how everything interacts now.

thanks

--
Toli Kuznets
http://www.marketcetera.com: Open-Source Trading Platform