Re: Strange behaviour: Scanner and Netbeans

Re: Strange behaviour: Scanner and Netbeans

Hi Dave

On 15 May 2010, at 18:07, Dave Minnigerode wrote:

> Try using a bufferedreader to read in the lines and save the scanner for any parsing.  Wouldn't seem to be a big difference but then the whole issue is kinda weird.

Good idea!  That's a work around I may consider if we can't get to the root of this problem!

Actually, it might lead to a better program anyway but I'll have to leave it on the back burner for now.

Cheers

Bob