HELP! Signed Applet does not work in Mac OS X 10.8 preview 2

HELP! Signed Applet does not work in Mac OS X 10.8 preview 2

Hello everyone,

I have a applet signed with Thawte Premium Server CA, what is worked fine in OS X
10.7,10.6,etc. Now in  Mac OS X 10.8 preview 2, when open the page that include
the applet, the following message box was alerted.

"The publisher cannot be verified by a trusted source.  Code will be treated as

And the applet does not work effectively.

In java console, the following error message was listed.

security: Creating MacOSXTrust
security: Evaluating MacOSXTrust
Ignored exception: Unable to evaluate
certificates: 80 access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission read)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(
at java.lang.System.getProperty(
at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(
at java.lang.Class.newInstance0(
at java.lang.Class.newInstance(
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(
at java.awt.EventQueue$
at java.awt.EventQueue$
at Method)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(

I try to sign this applet with a Certification that was created by myself, the
message box of allow applet
run was shown, and it worked fine.

And I also try to update the java to 1.6.0_31 in OS X 10.7.3, my applet that signed
with Thawte Premium
Server CA worked fine too.

Could you tell me why the applet signed with Thawte Premium Server CA does not work
in OS X 10.8 preview 2?
And how can I make it work?

Yours sincerely