HELP! Signed Applet does not work in Mac OS X 10.8 preview 2

HELP! Signed Applet does not work in Mac OS X 10.8 preview 2

Hello everyone,

I have a applet signed with Thawte Premium Server CA, what is worked fine in OS X
10.7,10.6,etc. Now in  Mac OS X 10.8 preview 2, when open the page that include
the applet, the following message box was alerted.

"The publisher cannot be verified by a trusted source.  Code will be treated as
unsigned."

And the applet does not work effectively.

In java console, the following error message was listed.

security: Creating MacOSXTrust
security: Evaluating MacOSXTrust
Ignored exception: java.security.cert.CertificateException: Unable to evaluate
certificates: 80
java.security.AccessControlException: access denied (java.util.PropertyPermission
java.io.tmpdir read)
at java.security.AccessControlContext.checkPermission(AccessControlContext.java:374)
at java.security.AccessController.checkPermission(AccessController.java:546)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPermission(SecurityManager.java:532)
at java.lang.SecurityManager.checkPropertyAccess(SecurityManager.java:1285)
at java.lang.System.getProperty(System.java:667)
at jp.co.pfu.quarantine.LoginApplet.<clinit>(LoginApplet.java:477)
at
at
at sun.plugin2.applet.Plugin2Manager$13.run(Plugin2Manager.java:3060)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(InvocationEvent.java:199)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(EventQueue.java:682)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$000(EventQueue.java:85)
at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:643)
at java.awt.EventQueue$1.run(EventQueue.java:641)
at
java.security.AccessControlContext$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(AccessControlContext.java:87)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(EventDispatchThread.java:296)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(EventDispatchThread.java:211)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(EventDispatchThread.java:201)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:196)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(EventDispatchThread.java:188)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(EventDispatchThread.java:122)

I try to sign this applet with a Certification that was created by myself, the
message box of allow applet
run was shown, and it worked fine.

And I also try to update the java to 1.6.0_31 in OS X 10.7.3, my applet that signed
with Thawte Premium
Server CA worked fine too.

Could you tell me why the applet signed with Thawte Premium Server CA does not work
in OS X 10.8 preview 2?
And how can I make it work?

Yours sincerely