Re: glLightModeli( GL_LIGHT_MODEL_COLOR_CONTROL, GL_SEPARATE_SPECULAR_COLOR );

Re: glLightModeli( GL_LIGHT_MODEL_COLOR_CONTROL, GL_SEPARATE_SPECULAR_COLOR );

Just a thought, cause I don't have a setup to test on in front of me now, but try adding _EXT to the end of both of the parameters. Originally, those parameters are part of the EXT_separate_specular_color extension.

Chris Niederauer
email@hidden

On Friday, September 7, 2001, at 08:00 AM, Rolley wrote:
Why won't this compile ?

Project Builder's compiler won't recognize both parameters. Do i need to import something else ?