OBJ file

Hello guys...

This may not be directly related to Mac OpenGL. I've tried to find .OBJ and .MTL file reader using YACC/LEX, but until now I still can't find one. I've already have my own .OBJ and .MTL reader for Mac and IRIX, but I think that if I can use this parser for .OBJ and .MTL file, it will be excellent.

Thanks in advance...