How to Draw Smooth Edge Sector in A Circle.

How to Draw Smooth Edge Sector in A Circle.

Hi,
I am drawing Pie-Chart using OpenGL. I am using gluPartialDisk method to draw the sector of the Pie. The borders of the sector are not smooth i.e the edge is not a line it is like a line created by joining many points.I need to get the bevelled edges for the sectors of the pie. Please any one help me to get the bevelled edges for the sectors.Thanks in Advance.

-JanakiRam.