Re: Shader Validation Failed...

Nick,
thanks for the quick response, however, I am validating my code (using
glValidateProgram) after I set the uniforms
using (glUniform1i) for all of the different samplers.

One thing I should have noted is that I'm using the JOGL bindings from
Sun.  I don't think that this should matter at all,
but perhaps it does...

I'd be happy to send you the code if you want to try it out.

I will also run it in the debugger this evening on my Macbook and try
to get you a dump of the bus error.

Thanks
--brendan