NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT on early 2007 Mac Pro display issue

NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT on early 2007 Mac Pro display issue

All,

My company develops commercial chemistry software.  We have a report that our OpenGL windows are not getting refreshed properly.  Some of the content disappears as the user interacts with other windows, but the program functions properly otherwise.  The product has been thoroughly tested on more recent hardware, so I suspect this is a driver issue.

I apologize for such a vague description, but I do not have access to the hardware.

The binary was build for 32-bit with MACOSX_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET=10.4.

Anyone have a similar experience or  a suggestion?

Thanks,

Roy Dennington

==========

Here are the hardware details:

Running Mac OS X 10.5.6

  Model Name:   Mac Pro
  Model Identifier:     MacPro1,1
  Processor Name:       Dual-Core Intel Xeon
  Processor Speed:      2.66 GHz
  Number Of Processors: 2
  Total Number Of Cores:        4
  L2 Cache (per processor):     4 MB
  Memory:       4 GB
  Bus Speed:    1.33 GHz
  Boot ROM Version:     MP11.005C.B04
  SMC Version:  1.7f8

  Chipset Model:         NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
  Type: Display
  Bus:  PCIe
  Slot: Slot-1
  PCIe Lane Width:      x16