|[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]|
I figured it would be useful to list the main changes in the ATI 3D drivers between 10.5.6 and 10.5.7 for the Radeon HD 2600 and later hardware:
- support for GL_EXT_gpu_shader4
- support for GL_EXT_texture_integer
- support for GL_EXT_bindable_uniform
- support for GL_EXT_framebuffer_sRGB
- support for texture fetch in vertex shaders
- lots of minor performance improvements (5-10%)
- fixes for 150+ Radars
_______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Mac-opengl mailing list (email@hidden) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: This email sent to email@hidden
Visit the Apple Store online or at retail locations.
Copyright © 2011 Apple Inc. All rights reserved.