VPN: How to ignore default gateway

Hello!

I just played around with Apples VPN-Client, it works as expected, really nice.

But when I4m connected to the Internet I do not want to get my vpn-server as default gateway.

Is it possible to start a VPn-connection without changing the default-gateway?

I knew there was something somewhere in the web, but I can not find it any more.

By,
Christoph
--
Dipl. Ing. Christoph Ewering
C & E Informationsdienste GbR

Hatzfelder Str. 68F Tel.: 05254 - 80 68 66
33104 Paderborn Fax.: 05254 - 80 68 64
email@hidden Mob.: 0173- 566 266 1
http://www.cunde.de