Migrate from CGPro to Panther Mail Server

Migrate from CGPro to Panther Mail Server

Hi there!

I know this is a strange question, but has anyone migrated FROM CommuniGate Pro to Panther mail server (Postfix/Cyrus)?

I've migrated people TO CGP, but never the other way.

Simply put, the boss wants to get rid of the eval tag on the CGP messages, and we have multiple machines that can run Panther server.

So, anything easier than using CGP's moveimapmail command to move mail from CGP to another mail server?

TIA,

Doug Thurston