PhpWiki on Mac OS X

Has anyone here installed the PhpWiki on a Mac OS X Server?  I found some
documentation on the MacDevCenter for installing it on an iBook (
http://www.macdevcenter.com/pub/a/mac/2003/06/05/wiki.html).  But it's
slightly out of date.  Has anyone her run it with Mac OS X Server?  Where
could I find some documentation that's Mac OS X Server specific?

--
Shane Dixon
Mac Support Technician