Dumb Apache Question

Title: Dumb Apache Question
I have a web site: People can view the web site and all is good. But now I need to have it show up in a browser as but can seem to find the simple way of doing that.

In my DNS zone file “”, “” is my MX Record for the domain

My question is do I need to add a line to the zone file to get it to have “” go to the web server through an A record or CNAME record, or is it something I need to do in Apache?