Re: Websense Transparent Authentication

We use Websense with MS proxy, with authentication turned on. So users have to authenticate (Windows and Macs) and it has not been a problem. With proxy...there is no lag in logoff etc...I did run into the same problem using Websense to authenticate. So I am hoping Websense gets off their tush and makes a client for OSX that is kerborized. There has been some work on getting NTLM working and you can look at a product called Authoxy which needs you to manuall configure it with account info.....I have not tried it personally. I am hoping that Authoxy (since it is now open source) can get kerborized which would then allow it to work with AD integrations such as Apple's Plugin and ADmitMac.....

    -Mike