Re: Michael Bartosh

I remember in the early days of OS X 10.2. Whenever I posted something to this list I prayed Michael would answer it. He would be kind and curteous no matter how confused and misguided my post was, and always had helpful suggestions or instructions. I'm shocked and saddened to read this. I wish his family and friends strength in these shocking times.

Rasul