Re: OT - Xserve RAID rack mount kit

Title: Re: OT - Xserve RAID rack mount kit
If I understand, you’re trying to mount it on two rails. This is true an discribed in the manual.
But, I would not recommend it

le 15/03/06 3:25, Josh Wisenbaker à email@hidden a écrit :

The people who originally installed my Xserve RAID neglected to realize that the rack mount kit is incompatible with a 2 post rack.  (Everything I’ve read supports this opinion, if someone can contradict it – I’d welcome it!)