RE: I do not heart AFP

Here is my current afp config for you guys to look at:

afp:adminGetsSp = no
afp:activityLogTime = 7
afp:registerAppleTalk = yes
afp:afpTCPPort = 548
afp:createHomeDir = yes
afp:lock_manager = yes
afp:autoRestart = yes
afp:noNetworkUsers = no
afp:TCPQuantum = 262144
afp:errorLogPath =
"/Library/Logs/AppleFileService/AppleFileServiceError.log"
afp:loggingAttributes:logLogin = yes
afp:loggingAttributes:logOpenFork = yes
afp:loggingAttributes:logCreateDir = yes
afp:loggingAttributes:logDelete = yes
afp:loggingAttributes:logLogout = yes
afp:loggingAttributes:logCreateFile = yes
afp:clientSleepOnOff = no
afp:serverStoppedTime = 1161882876
afp:idleDisconnectMsg = "Disconnected from server: idle for more than 60
minutes. "
afp:tickleTime = 30
afp:maxConnections = -1
afp:clientSleepTime = 24
afp:activityLogSize = 1000
afp:shutdownThreshold = 3
afp:updateHomeDirQuota = yes
afp:admin31GetsSp = yes
afp:activityLog = yes
afp:errorLogTime = 0
afp:enforce_unix_access = yes
afp:loginGreeting = ""
afp:idleDisconnectTime = 60
afp:activityLogPath =
"/Library/Logs/AppleFileService/AppleFileServiceAccess.log"
afp:kerberosPrincipal =
"afpserver/email@hidden"
afp:idleDisconnectOnOff = no
afp:useAppleTalk = no
afp:authenticationMode = "standard"
afp:attemptAdminAuth = yes
afp:afpServerEncoding = 0
afp:guestAccess = no
afp:errorLogSize = 1000
afp:maxGuests = -1
afp:recon1TokenTTLMins = 10080
afp:loginGreetingTime = 0
afp:reconnectKeyLocation = "/private/etc/AFP.conf"
afp:encodings:_array_index:0 = 4
afp:encodings:_array_index:1 = 29
afp:encodings:_array_index:2 = 25
afp:encodings:_array_index:3 = 2
afp:encodings:_array_index:4 = 36
afp:encodings:_array_index:5 = 7
afp:encodings:_array_index:6 = 6
afp:encodings:_array_index:7 = 5
afp:encodings:_array_index:8 = 37
afp:encodings:_array_index:9 = 1
afp:encodings:_array_index:10 = 3
afp:encodings:_array_index:11 = 38
afp:encodings:_array_index:12 = 21
afp:encodings:_array_index:13 = 35
afp:SSHTunnel = no
afp:idleDisconnectFlag:registeredUsers = no
afp:idleDisconnectFlag:adminUsers = no
afp:idleDisconnectFlag:guestUsers = no
afp:idleDisconnectFlag:usersWithOpenFiles = no
afp:recon1SrvrKeyTTLHrs = 168
afp:reconnectTTLInMin = 1440
afp:registerNSL = yes
afp:reconnectFlag = "none"