Re: Preferred SNMP monitor for Mac OS X Server

Re: Preferred SNMP monitor for Mac OS X Server

Title: Re: Preferred SNMP monitor for Mac OS X Server
Intermapper

http://dartware.com/products/intermapper/index.html

On 2/8/07 7:44 PM, "Shane Dixon" <email@hidden> wrote:

I just wanted to pose this question to other Mac OS X Server administrators.  What is everyone out there using to monitor SNMP on your networks?  I'm looking for an open source web-based solution for monitoring all my network devices so that I can know when anything goes down.  I want to run it off an xserve running Mac OS X 10.4.  I've seen some like zabbix and monit, but can't tell if anyone has gotten them running on Mac OS X server.  There are pay solutions like Intermapper, but I'm trying to stay with a free solution if at all possible.  Has anyone set this up successfully?

--
Shane