Re: Imagemagick for OS X Server

On 10/19/07, Dan Shoop <email@hidden> wrote:

> On Oct 19, 2007, at 6:12 PM, Steve Elman wrote:
>
> > Has anyone used this on their server?

Yes I have ImageMagick and GraphicsMagick on this server as well as
FreeImage for my rails app that uses image_science now, but recently
RMagick

You'll want to make sure you have the latest SDK's if you plan on
compiling it yourself, I have no idea about using the binary in the
link below.

-mike

--
Michael Steinfeld