ipfw.config - how to block ip ranges

Hello,

I currently have my internal firewall running and I have my ipfw.config set up and currently blocking multiple known spamming ip address like this:

add deny log tcp from 83.0.0.0/8 to any dst-port 25 in

In reading the server docs and the man pages it is not clear to me how to block a range of ip's such as 75.119.0.0 - 75.119.95.255

Additionally how does one block a range and then allow an ip within the blocked range? If possible?

Pointing me to the correct documentation or a link to an article would be great but I can't seem to find on on this subject.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Steve
                 Steve Elman