What does the "@" mean in a long ls listing on 10.5 Server?

Hi all,

On a Mac running 10.5 Server, I performed a long listing from the output of "ls" and noticed the at sign "@" in one of the fields. Does anyone know what this means? I haven't noticed this in previous versions of Mac OS X Server.

Example:

-rw-r--r--@  1 root  wheel   489 Jan  4 13:14 boot.plist

Cheers,

Serg