Client application bug: DNSServiceResolve

Client application bug: DNSServiceResolve

Hello,

since I got a new Airport Extreme Base Station on the net, I see this in
the system log of my server:

Sep 23 15:38:10 mcgregor Unknown[58]: Client application bug:
DNSServiceResolve(McAirport._airport._tcp.local.) active for over two
minutes. This places considerable burden on the network.

this seams to slow the entire network down.

searching on the net, I found only a discussion on the bonjour
developers list, which won't help here.

It alos looks like that the new Airport Extreme is not fully compatibel
with Airport Cards built in the MacBooks, as the connections drops out
all the time and I had to connect the boxes by cable - this makes the
base station quite useless :(

Anybody any idea, if there is something I could improve the situation?

the Server is running OS 10.5.5 as well as the clients.

Thanks and all the best

Matthias