TLS and Snow Leopard server mail

I have a customer with Snow Leopard server running mail services. A few clients cannot email them due to what we think is a TLS related issue. Their host has TLS enabled for the mail server and they receive the below error message when sending to my customer:

15:27:41.044 3 SMTP-406902(domain.com) failed to establish a secure connection with http://xx.xx.xx.xx:25. Error Code=X509: signature algorithms do not match.

The host that cannot send seems to think it's a Postfix configuration issue but I don't know where to begin. It's not a firewall issue as we've tried that with no success.

Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks.

Joel Hartmann
MC Services