Re: X-Frame-Options in OSX Server 10.6 (solved)

On 08.03.2010 02:01, email@hidden wrote to me:

> On Mar 7, 2010, at 8:41 AM, Henning Jakobsen <email@hidden> wrote:
>
>> I have a situation after upgrading from OSX Server 10.5 to 10.6.2
>>
>> An <IFRAME> solution where some data from xxx.com (my site) refuse to show
>> up in an iframe at yyy.com, and IE8 clients can see the warning that say:
>>

> You may want to simply search *all* Apache config files:
>     $sudo grep -ir 'x-frame-options' /etc/apache2

Scott...

Thanks a lot -

The grep search revealed the setting inside the file:

   httpd_teams_required.conf

   ...in:  /etc/apache2/

My previous info was a bit incorrect. This was not an upgrade but a fresh
install of 10.6 (an then updated to 10.6.2) on a new Xserve, so the blocking
of IFRAMES at remotes servers by the "X-Frame-Options" header seems to be a
default setting within Apache on Snow Leopard.