Re: Mac OS 10.6 Server

On 16 Mar 2011, at 18:50, "Clint W. Heideman" <email@hidden> wrote:

> I have the DNS setup on a Microsoft 2008 R2 Server and I also have DHCP running on that server. I have both Forward and Reverse zones in my DNS and I have tested them and they do work correctly.

You'll need to provide some actual evidence of that. As many will point out, from your symptoms it sounds like your DNS is wrong. The usual failure is multiple DNS servers with different zones (mixing an onsite server with private zones and offsite public DNS servers is a common mistake).

--
Kevin Davidson
Apple Certified System Administrator

indigospring :Making Sense of IT