QTB and Elgato Turbo.264

	In a recent post about QTSS load estimates, someone wrote that they were
using the Elgato Turbo.264 product with QTB for feeding a QTSS server. I'm
working on that right now with some issues, and I'd love to get some

	This could be on- or off- list. I would imagine there are other Mac
sysadmins who might be interested in it as well...

Peter Hoopes
Director of Technology
St. Andrew's School