Re: OD password storage format - Google Apps Directory Sync

Re: OD password storage format - Google Apps Directory Sync

Sorry on the delay to getting to this.  This script should work.  (Thanks
Jason for getting most of it done)

http://pastie.org/1741207

You will need to set that script as an external command for PasswordServer
(instructions in the script).

Just make sure you have an OD backup before starting, incase something
goes wonky.  I'm using the LDAP attribute pager to store the hash of the
password.  You may want to look at setting up some DACLs preventing
everyone from reading / writing to pager, as the hash is a recoverable
method.

--
Randy Saeks

Network & Server Manager
Northbrook / Glenview School District 30
twitter: rsaeks