Re: Controlling the name of synthesized instance variables

Re: Controlling the name of synthesized instance variables

On Apr 6, 2012, at 9:58 AM, Tony Zatelli <email@hidden> wrote:

I knew this was coming but didn't know it was in the latest versions of Xcode. Is it documented anywhere?

In the release notes for the Xcode 4.4 and indirectly when the source was pushed to llvm.org. We probably ought to document this somewhere here: http://clang.llvm.org/docs/

In any case, given that we pushed the logic to llvm.org, here is the key one liner from the 4.4 release notes:

 - Default @synthesize: automatically synthesizes an @property when unimplemented

I always have a hard time finding out what version of the LLVM compiler the latest release of Xcode is compatible with.

Xcode is compatible with the LLVM compiler that it ships with.

davez

Tony

--
Tony Zatelli