Re: QuartzComposerLiveDV

I believe that this is an endian bug in the copying of OpenGL textures.  In OpenGLQTCompressor.m,  glTexImage2d is called using GL_BGRA with GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV.  This was often used to specify the ARGB format commonly used on PowerPC macs, as openGL has no explicit way of specifying that.  However, this is interpreted differently on little-endian systems.

To fix this problem, just search through OpenGLQTCompressor.m for calls to glTexImage2d, changing GL_BGRA to GL_BGRA_EXT, and changing GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV to
#if __BIG_ENDIAN__
                    GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8_REV,
#else
                    GL_UNSIGNED_INT_8_8_8_8,
#endif

I'll file this as a bug, if nobody has done it already.

    -Dan Treiman