I have some code that at least /used/ to work for capturing DV frames
from an external box into a piece of memory and am porting it to a
new application. Unfortunately this old code is no longer buildable.
The series of operations is:
* OpenDefaultComponent for the sequence grabber, call SGInitialize
and SGSetDataRef with seqGrabDontMakeMovie
* Open a video channel with SGNewChannel(VideoMediaType) and
SGSetChannelUsage to be Record and Low latency capture.
* Connect the channel to the correct device with SGSetChannelDevice
* Calling SGGetSrcVideoBounds and SGGetChannelDeviceAndInputNames
returns the expected result.
* Call QTNewGWorld, find the pixmap with GetGWorldPixMap and lock it
* I then call SGSetGWorld with arguments of the component, the gworld
and GetGWorldDevice(gworld) and it returns with -32767
Does anyone have any idea what I've missed and/or done wrong?
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
QuickTime-API mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden