Re: QuickTime plugin javascript DOM Events: apple example not working on safari and IE

Re: QuickTime plugin javascript DOM Events: apple example not working on safari and IE

Pascal -

I am not sure why the examples don't work for you, but here are a couple of examples I wrote that work for me in all of the supported browsers: 1) http://web.mac.com/eric.carlson/events_demo/simple.html is a very simple example that just registers for events and logs them to a div in the page, and 2) http://web.mac.com/eric.carlson/events_demo/detailed.html logs plug-in events and also provides simple JavaScript playback controls and logs movie state as DOM events are handled.

Eric Carlson
QuickTime Engineering