Re: QTJava has expired

From what I understand this is a known issue that is in the process of being fixed.

Bill

On 18/10/2005, at 12:07 PM, Kojot Kepec Kitula wrote:

Hi all,

I have made modifications as instructed and when
running the code from IDE everything is fine, BUT,
when I build project (setting in the manifest file
class-path to point to the modified QTJava.zip) and
attempt to run it I get 'This version of QTJava has
expired'...

Sigh, any ideas,
Dejan

40apple.com

mailto:email@hidden
tel: +1 408 974 4056
"Much human ingenuity has gone into finding the ultimate Before.
The current state of knowledge can be summarized thus:
In the beginning, there was nothing, which exploded" - Terry Pratchett