QuickTIme download on Windows XP

QuickTime download on Windows XP

I tried downloading QuickTime from the Apple site to a brand new PC running
Windows XP . All appeared to go well, with all files apparently obtained;
but then the process hung for about 2 minutes at the end, until I was
informed that the QT uninstall.dll   file was not obtained. This happened 4
more times, once on another PC.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Robert Barr,
Developer, Interactive Audio Solutions