Not final release, but close according to Apple.
QuickTime 7 for Windows Public Preview
Welcome to QuickTime 7, the latest version of the world's most advanced
digital media technology. Download the public preview to get a first look at
the exciting new features in QuickTime 7 for Windows.
New features in QuickTime 7 Player for Windows
* H.264 video playback. Watch movies created with this state-of-the-art,
standards-based codec, which delivers exceptional-quality video.
* Surround sound. With QuickTime 7, your PC, and surround speakers, you
can enjoy the full effect of your surround sound game or movie.
* New and improved playback controls. Easily change settings including
jog shuttle, playback speed, bass, treble, and balance.
* Zero-configuration streaming. QuickTime automatically determines your
optimal Internet connection speed and reconnects dropped connections.
* Live resize. Playback continues smoothly as you change the size of the
QuickTime Player window
New features in QuickTime 7 Pro for Windows
* Create H.264 video. Create incredible-looking video for any use, from
3G for mobile devices to HD.
* Create surround audio. Create a rich multimedia experience by adding
multichannel audio to your movie.
* Floating controls. Easily access functions like pause, play,
fast-forward, and rewind while watching full-screen movies.
* Background exporting. Export your movie in the background and continue
with your next playback or editing task.
* Improved movie authoring. The all-new Movie Properties facilitates
simple and efficient movie authoring.
* Automate with VB Script. Automate your QuickTime workflow with native
VB Script support in QuickTime 7. Developers can also use VB Script to
access the new QuickTime Active X control for creating custom multimedia
Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored.
QuickTime-Users mailing list (email@hidden)
Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription:
This email sent to email@hidden