Re: Virtual Tour of the Paris Catacombs

It weighed no more than 20 MB here. What a download. I get
there is no good exit. My first time through I came up to
the credits and when I clicked, the browser window died. The
browser was OK, so back I went in a new window, because I
had seen hotspots that I didn't follow. Now I'm locked up
with some skulls to the left and a blank wall, frozen with
no hotspots. I guess I saw most of it. Or is it a maze with
many dead ends to experience?

What an experience. That Paris is quite a QTVR place. I
remember Turkowski's descent into the subways, spiralling
down and up, is memorable. This one is unique in its way.
You did a great job. Is this just the art part, the gallery?
I was expecting to see lots more skulls. Wondering about the
rats ...

--
Caroling, http://www.wholeo.net/