From: David Palermo
Sent: Aug 23, 2010 8:55 PM
To: email@hidden
Cc: email@hidden, email@hidden
Subject: Re: Patent 6754400

Great summary Scott!

I have a question about the actual patent.  Before I read all 20 or so pages of this patent I was hoping one of you would know what exactly we as photographers/VR developers can do and not infringe on this patent.

My understanding is the patent describes capturing 2 images using a circular fisheye lens.   If we capture more than 2 then we are not infringing on the patent.

Is that correct?

Thanks,

David