Re: QTVR on iOS?

Yes. Yes there is.

>  'additional script' tricks

So here is what I have found...

http://www.vrhabitat.com/

...and here is a an example of the project I am working on for my library's mobile tour. It should be finished soon.

http://www.scl.utah.edu/iphone/tour/gould/vr5_script/index.html

Cheers!

Tony Sams
Marriott Library
University of Utah
email@hidden
801-585-9811

JPEG image

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail transmission and any documents accompanying it may contain confidential information which is protected from disclosure to anyone but the intended recipient. The information transmitted is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient of the transmitted information, you are hereby notified that any disclosing, copying, distributing or taking action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, notify the sender that you have received this information in error and then delete the information transmitted.