Re: copied apps get corrupted and will not run (Joseph Haefeli)

On 11/11/06 16:06, "don montalvo" <email@hidden> wrote:

> sorry for jumping into this thread late. we always package our apps for
> distribution. the cs2 premiere suit pkg installer weighs in at 2.13g (and
> includes a pre-install, post-install script, file merges, etc.). i can't
> imagine
> trying to push out the pieces - it's gotta break.

It might. But ever since I found the joy of that CLI installer, I can't
imagine doing it any other way. The speed alone is worth the minor setup
effort

--
John C. Welch         Writer/Analyst
Bynkii.com              Mac and other opinions