UNIX COMMAND FOR LOGIN

IHAC who would like to be able to use ARD to login to all clients at the
same time as a local administrator so he can accomplish some tasks, rather
than going from machine to machine and logging in...
 I've seen nothing in the ARD guide or online for this command...
 I'm sure it's a simple command that can be blown out using Send Unix
Command. Any ideas appreciated.
 Thanks..