Re: UNIX COMMAND FOR LOGIN

Ron wood <email@hidden> on Sunday, November 19, 2006 at 12:34 PM -0900 wrote:
This is what I use to login for a Mac Lab..
Hope this is what your looking for..
Good Luck.

osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to keystroke "usernamehere"';
osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to keystroke tab';
osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to delay 0.5';
osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to keystroke "passwordhere"';
osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to delay 0.5';
osascript -e 'tell application "System Events" to keystroke return'