Re: Some bugs and problems

On Nov 28, 2006, at 1:45 PM, Chris Waltham wrote:

DiffPackageMaker is another, you can find it here:

All right guys, thanks, that gives me some great starting points.  I'll work on this tactic and see if I can get this into a standardized procedure for deploying things of this nature...

Thanks to all you guys' great suggestions and advice!
Nick McSpadden
Schools of the Sacred Heart
Technology Network Assistant