setting AppleTalk zones

Does anyone know how to (re)set AppleTalk zones in the background using ARD 2.2 without taking Control over clients so users can continue working? (Unix commands would also be fine, just don't know what commands.)

When the network goes down, our Macs lose track of what zone they're in, and when the connection returns, they need to be reset by an admin. I've got 11 Macs spread over a whole floor and am presently going from one to the other multiple times a day while our network is unstable.

-- Roberta Shew Research Technician Howard Hughes Medical Institute Yale Univ. _______________________________________________ Do not post admin requests to the list. They will be ignored. Remote-desktop mailing list (email@hidden) Help/Unsubscribe/Update your Subscription: This email sent to email@hidden