Rendezvous is changing to...

Bonjour,

Along with the official announcement of the Mac OS X Tiger release date...

<http://www.apple.com/macosx/>

We've finally made the name change public. The technology formerly known as Rendezvous is now called Bonjour.

<http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/bonjour/>

We'll be transitioning our web sites, documentation and mailing list over to the new name, and we encourage everyone who's currently using the word Rendezvous in their products to switch over to Bonjour as well. In order to make the name change a success, we need everyone to come on board and switch to the new name. I'm also happy to announce that the Darwin CVS server will be going live later today and we'll be restarting the Bonjour logo licensing program later this month. If you have any questions about the name change and how it affects your company, please send your questions or comments to email@hidden.

Best Regards,

-Marc