Re: what about the Bonjour bookmark from desktop Safari?

Re: what about the Bonjour bookmark from desktop Safari?

Safari for iPhone currently doesn't support Bonjour bookmark browsing. If you would like to see this feature added, please file an enhancement request.

See <http://developer.apple.com/bugreporter/> for more information. Thanks!

Dave