PC based Video capture card for QuickTime?

PC based Video capture card for QuickTime?

I am a happy QuickTime and  Darwin Streaming server user.
We currently work with  "canned"  ( edited  and stored on disc ) video.
We would like to move to "live" video.

I know that it can be done using the Apple Mac platform as the capture
system.
However  I fear we are in a PC environment.
There is a capture card for live video for PC's  by Osprey,  however it
produces
REALVIDEO.  This I do not like.

Please does anyone know of a PC video card which produces QuickTime
compatible output to the internet?

Thanks
Sinclair Budd
email@hidden