Re: How to start? - use iTools

Richard,

I'm no expert (I'm still having problems with Win IE 6 clients) however....

If you want to set up a QuickTime Streaming Server then you should be
experienced running a computer as a webserver. This requires admin
privileges on a server with an IP address, and the QSS set up is not easy...
as I'm finding :)

The best way to start if you want to put QuickTime Movies on the Internet is
to use your iTools webpage. You can upload QuickTime movies and play them
back, getting you up to speed quickly. All the things you need are part of
the iTools HomePage tools.

Cheers,

David